Amazon Brand Management
Growing and maintaining your online business can be tough. Traditional brick-and-mortar stores are closing as more and more consumers choose the convenience of shopping online.
And if you’re already selling online, you know how tough it can be to drive enough traffic to your products.
LET US DO ALL THE HARD WORK FOR YOU
We specialise in helping business owners open, manage and grow their own ecommerce business to list their products for sale all around the globe. Increasing sales, profits and brand recognition across the world.
Why Use Pulse eCommerce?Don't Just List & Hope for Sales
Unless you already know how to find your way around the Amazon platform and have the experience to know how to stand out from the crowd while staying within Amazon’s rules, you are likely to waste not only time but a lot of money trying to make it all work for you.
It’s often the reason why our clients come to us in the first place; they’ve either tried to sell on Amazon or can see the opportunity but have no idea where to start.
We are successful sellers, and we’ve assisted many businesses to success too! Our Senior Consultant is regularly invited to speak in front of potential and current Amazon sellers around Australia.
online retailing specialists
AMAZON ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Our team of experts will manage and guide you through your entire Amazon Central Operation. We will do all the hard work to create your account and listing (or optimise what you already have), drive traffic, increase your sales velocity and conversion rate and improve your rankings. This includes:
- Full product assessment and analysis
- Amazon Seller Account set up (if required) plus entry into the FBA program
- Product listing on Amazon
- Advanced optimisation of your product pages – images, titles, descriptions, etc.
- Amazon’s organic search optimisation
- Creating and optimising paid search ads on Amazon
- Designing strategic promotional activities to encourage honest buyer feedback and reviews on your product and seller account
- Increasing conversion rates on Amazon
- Handling logistics – shipping to Amazon, managing inventory, etc.
- Selling internationally on Amazon’s country-specific websites etc;
Founder – senior consultant
Ecommerce Consultant & Director of multiple eCommerce Businesses – Karen trained as a Direct Response Copywriter (American Writers and Artists) and has a Diploma in Digital Marketing for eCommerce. She has also coached over 200 individuals and businesses to eCommerce success.
Building on her success, Karen helps retail businesses establish themselves and grow on the largest online marketplace; Amazon
Get In Touch
Business Hours: 9.00a-5:00p M-F